Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Minor Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Something I noticed..."Emosis" sounds a lot like "Oasis", doesn't it? Er, heheh...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:27 pm

Hahah, I guess you're right.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Yup! scratch
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:31 pm

emoness? or wait wait Calicor is like way emo lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:14 pm

Some ideas for an alternate Emo title (if we want one):

Emond
Emolth
Emorn
Emoe
Emoa

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
clovis:

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:16 pm

how about Spore
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 am

How about just Porject Emotions

Simply but I believe it gets the messege over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:59 am

I think it should be similar to the word emotions, but more something serious. This isn't ALL about how characters feel.

"Emo: Blade of Endless" for the first title, perhaps? We'll probably change "Emo" of course. I like Spore, but like I stated in a different topic, it's already taken.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:28 pm

ya hmm... APPLE JUCIE Very Happy lol just kidding.
What if we call it...... Dark spore??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:20 pm

Apple juice! That's it! The perfect name.. Very Happy

How about Emorph?
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:25 pm

Well theres a problem with the whole emo thing. People are going to hear the traler and say "Why the hell is it called that" the story is a bout a spore or spores not calicor not emoness or wahtever
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:22 pm

True, but it does deal with a lot of dark feelings that the characters have.

Why is it called Final Fantasy? It's not the final fantasy, to be sure. There have been plenty since then.

Sporix. Sporum. Sporat, Cultural Learnings of America...LOL...
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:38 pm

well final fantasy was origanaly named that because square soft was teird of makeing crappy games ffI was sapose to be there last game then it took off so they added and added
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 am

Well, since it's about dark feelings, the name could just be something as simple as "gloomy emotions"..
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:15 am

um well that sounds like a comdy lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:49 pm

Yup. Dane Cook in "Gloomy Emotions".

It'll be something like that, Jose, but I don't think quite as direct. We're trying to think of a title that reflects gloomy emotions, but something a bit more...Idunno, different. Something that ties in to the power of the characters' rage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:24 pm

I can't come up with anything else than names, that sound stupid, because my english sucks, sorry. My point was, that instead of these shortened forms of words such as emo, the title could be something that tells directly what the theme of the movie is about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:31 pm

Any Finnish words that reflect what we're trying to accomplish? That'd be pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:41 am

How about Zorion-basque name meaning "happiness"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:18 am

Finnish words?

Well, a spore is: "Itiö"

Dark feelings could be translated as: "Pimeä/Musta mieli" or "Synkät tunteet"

"Viha" means hatred, "Raivo" means rage,"Salaisuus" means secret , "Kosto" means revenge, "Ikuisuus" means eternity, "Onni" means happiness..

I don't think they sound cool at all.. rendeer Zorion sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 1:18 pm

That sounds good, but if it means "happiness"...well, that's kinda going against the point of the movie, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 pm

Happy Ending? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Minor Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Minor Problem   One Minor Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Minor Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive for 2007 CBG Stuff-
Jump to: