Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other art for Emo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:20 pm

Here's an unfinished version of a drawing that I was requested to do (yes, mushroommantis, you finally got what you wanted, some art of Maria & Malico as a couple):

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/MariaMalico.jpg

I will finish it, if people want it enough, but otherwise I won't waste time on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:48 pm

Awww, I'm all warm inside now! So...who's Calcor's girl? Ella? Cause I thought it was gonna be Maria at first...hmmm... scratch Very good though!
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Yay you should have them like make out no just jokeing
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Ya albino , please finish it.

P.S. Ella isn't going to be Calcor's girl! No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 5:04 pm

Then who is? And who gets Ella? This is all confusing... No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:04 am

You know.. There could be a love triangle between Maria, Malico and Rin.. Because Maria and Malico are the couple, right? But Malico has to spend a lot of time with Rin too, because they work together in the resistance movement.. So Rin might have feelings for Malico as well.

Just an idea, nothing more! Don't worry, I'll leave all plot details to the story writers and lead designers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:38 am

1 questions why the xxx is malico's ears like that?? Dude hes a human right they should be.... normal
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:49 am

Those are humans ears, for humans of that world anyways. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 am

Josh, if you check the character descriptions that were done a very long time ago, you'll see that it says something like this: "Malico - Hamun/Elf" (meaning he is either human OR an elf). I chose to draw him as an elf, so that's what he is. And those ears are elven ears. So, he's not "normal" and he doesn't therefore have "normal" ears either. Maria is an elf too (or half-elf).
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 am

guess I was wrong, but that would be cool for human to have ears like that and elves just have longer ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 4:10 pm

I like the love triangle idea, but...Idunno, it kinda makes me angry every time this happens. Two people are supposed to be together, and then they start cheatin...who's Maria left with? I think it would be an interesting twist, and I think we could use it...just please don't make it end too sad! Crying or Very sad I mean, I know the movie's gonna be all dark and stuff, but we don't want any broken hearts now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Then let's not break hearts. No-one has to cheat on anyone, but there still can be a triangle. I have to think about it more though.. Anyway, here's the finished version of the earlier drawing of Maria and Malico.

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/MalicoMaria.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:09 pm

Awesome picture Jose! I like your character drawings, but now they're not just standing alone anymore, they're interacting with each other...it's cool to see you can do that. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:15 pm

Thanks! This is propably "the most romantic" drawing I've ever drawn.. Laughing Anyway, I'm really glad that it turned out this well!
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 8:57 pm

Mush is so happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:16 am

Good, good! Smile (You got what you wanted..) So, any more requests, in case I don't get an inspiration for Tenels or Gothis in the near future? And any ideas on the character Tenels, the Fiend Hunter? If you guys come up with something exciting or interesting, that might just be enough to give me the inspiration required..
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:50 am

A fight screen so to say between Calcor and Clovis, just a suggestion. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. *Looks at Jose with Puppy Dog Eyes*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:25 pm

Tenels? I'm lost...if you want ideas for Gothis, though, just play a bunch of Resident Evil and Castlevania games. Make the character sort of gruff-looking and tough if you will, with a dark edge, but not downright evil. Black hair, possibly a headband. Jet black leather jacket (say that 5 times fast with crackers in your mouth), and black boots. He'll be holding the heavy repeater in most of his "model shots", probably.

And don't forget the raven on his shoulder! But of course, we don't really have to focus on this NOW...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:31 am

Thanks for the ideas! If you forgot about Tenels you can remind yourselves: Active Projects>Emo Movie>General Ideas, on page 1 there's Justin's post which has a list of characters, including a short description of Tenels.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 pm

Alright, Mantis. I've heard your story and I did a quick sketch. Now it's time for you to let the others hear the story too. This is Celestine:

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/Celestine.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:33 pm

Very nice! I like the sword. So she's lady-like, but lethal. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:35 am

All posative comments from here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:44 am

Thanks. And just for your information (since mushroomcap still hasn't posted the story) Celestine is Calcor's and Maria's mother and Zicosis' wife and very skilled with a bow and a sword. The story takes place when Maria and Calcor are still kids so that's why she's so young in the sketch.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:05 pm

Sorry, late comment. Great Job and looking forward to Lloyd when you have time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:09 pm

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind, but I can't make any promises right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other art for Emo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other art for Emo   Other art for Emo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other art for Emo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive for 2007 CBG Stuff-
Jump to: