Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toolkitization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:58 pm

I need everyone's opinion on this...should we set up an Oasis profile on Toolkitzone for now, since we're using TK for the development stages? We might get some comments, recruits, and we could even release our demos there. I just wanna know what everyone thinks on this.

Jose, I need your permission to see if I can submit any of your astounding original artwork for screenshots at some point. I take full responsibility for any negative criticisms (which would have to come from total idiots in the first place), but for now I just need to see if you're okay with that.

And also...where's Russel? I know he hasn't been on since great gramma Ethel went on her first date, but that guy was an animator! Well, hope he comes back sometime.

One final thing...I know we were thinking about switching to a different program further down the road. But the coding system is so intimate...I think it would almost be more work than needed to switch to something else. If we start with RPG Toolkit, I wanna know if you guys think we should use it all the way through or not, because it would be a difficult transfer. Any other suggestions for engines would be ideally given now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:53 am

Setting up an Oasis profile on TKzone is fine by me, but don't you think we should still wait until we've got some more material to show for them? We don't have much right now and the progress is slow... Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Wyvern wrote:
Jose, I need your permission to see if I can submit any of your astounding original artwork for screenshots at some point. I take full responsibility for any negative criticisms (which would have to come from total idiots in the first place), but for now I just need to see if you're okay with that.

Yeah, Wyvern, that's totally okay once we have enough graphics for a screenshot.

If Russell doesn't show up... I guess I'm the one who has to animate the sprites... pale
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:42 pm

No, no, we'll find someone else Jose. Very Happy And really all we need for images is your concept art of Prefontaine, and maybe I could simply put the sprites for screenshots...not all of it has to be in-game, it can be concept too.

I know we're not getting very far with this, but we can always submit new art as it comes up. Any objections so far?

And I need to know all your TK usernames (if any) so I can include you in the project profile.
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:46 pm

I'm ok with TK for now, but I would like to see a transfer out of it down the road. My TK is cbgben. We could go all the way in TK and when we are better equiped re-do it (so-to-speak) in a more advanced format.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 am

Yes, that sounds good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:45 am

yeah hopefully an mmo engine that we can host our own servers and such
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:13 am

All right, cool. Ben, I'm waiting for member confirmation. Mantis? Username? You can take a break from Josh's suffering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toolkitization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolkitization   Toolkitization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toolkitization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive for 2007 CBG Stuff-
Jump to: