Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Error with the sprites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Error with the sprites Empty
PostSubject: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:39 pm

The grids you put under the character sprites are wrong, no offense, they should actually be like this Error with the sprites Blankgridsquare for them to work on RPGToolkit's isometric system. I don't midnd changing them myself, but I figured I'd tell you now before you make a bunch incorrectly.

EDIT: Fixed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, Sharmandra, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:57 pm

Well it was the way TK uses Isometrics, unless the tiles I used were different. My ground tile was a simple grey square with a one pixel outline.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:52 pm

The tiles will have to be rearranged anyway (due to cursor placement...blech!) but you don't mind magenta, do you? It stands out so well and doesn't hurt the eyes a lot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:37 pm

For some reason, the color you guys WERE using, wouldn't show up on my computer. TK seemed to think it was being read as transparent.

And why do they need to be rearranged? Seems like it'll work to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:59 pm

You need to change the default color to white...I think it's on the color palette somewhere. The thing is, when I used the tile grabber, I got it all wrong and each sprite takes up more tiles than they should. Each one is different, changing the position of the graphic from the actual object, so some strange things may happen. We might as well start over on the coding part...unless we can get something to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error with the sprites   Error with the sprites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error with the sprites
Page 1 of 1