Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character designs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am

dude i love this sketch it is very interesting. it is a very good representation of how calcor will look good job. is there any way u could make a sketch of clovis?
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:46 am

Thanks Justin! Great to hear that you like it. Smile

Sure! Clovis' a white-paladin-knight, right? Other characteristics? Choice of weapon?
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:42 pm

definityely liking this guy. nice boots. Good job Jose
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:43 pm

EXACTLY as I imagined Calcor. We could expect nothing less from Jose. Excellent. Yes, Clovis is a white paladin. Make him a bit cocky, sort of the "royal brat", but he still has class. I'd say give him a lance of some type, and put him on horseback. He is the bad guy, right? I'm not exactly sure how this is all working out...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:18 pm

You would expect nothing less, wyvern? Oh, com'on.. Smile Anyway, thanks ben & wyvern!

I'm a little confused about Clovis, because justin said that he's some sort of dark warrior, with two blades as weapons and that he'd wear some kind of black robe. And wyvern says (and I also found similar ideas under the Emo-topic) that he's a white knight/paladin with a lance. Which is he?

Or is he both? He is fighting the executioners, and he controls the military forces, right? So I could imagine him as some holy knight and that the people depend on him to purify the world of the executioners and the "spores". However, since he begins to desire the power of the "spores"-orwhatevertheyare, which gives control over fiends, I could also imagine him as a white knight, who practises some wicked dark magic arts in secrecy. And that these wicked teachings together with his lust for power consumes his mind. Is this the dumbest idea?

Whatever it is that you guys had in mind, I can just do two sketches of him, one as a white knight and the other one as a dark warrior, and I'll leave the rest to you..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:24 pm

I think you have the right idea, Jose. That's what we were thinking...although by the end of the movie I think he may have undergone some sort of dark transformation due to his practices.

What would Endless look like? Some sort of four-winged almighty creature? Or maybe more of a humanoid figure? Lol, Jose, once you catch your breath, could you draw that for us too?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:33 pm

Sure, I'll try, once those clovis-sketches are done.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:36 pm

Clovis?? dang i really need to get back on this thing ive been gone to long Razz!!
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:20 pm

Clovis: gone mad, but it doesn't show, human white night(paladin), uses a long barrel handgun and a lance (or rapier, take your pick[personally I like the rapier, makes for sword/gun dual weilding sweetness]). He has darkened from a lack of sleep, but not quite bloodshot. That's all I got right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:03 pm

Alright then, here is a sketch of Clovis. In this sketch I meant to draw him as if he wasn't insane yet. This propably isn't exactly what you had imagined, but it just sort of "appeared" on the paper, I couldn't help it.. Very Happy

He doesn't have a gun in this sketch nor a rapier because Ben's information came a little too late, I had already done the sketch. And sorry, wyvern, no horses either.. Just imagine the rapier, gun and the horse and whatever else that might be missing from this sketch.

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/ClovisthePaladin.jpg
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:39 pm

LOOK ITS THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR THAT GIRLS WANT.... o wait no that just clovis NEVERMIND!!!
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:06 pm

i love this sketch we need to now start writing the story now since we have the main characters sketches. we all need to put into this story and debate upon it. so far we have a setting goal and what is going to happen now we just need to input all of our ideas and take the best ones.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:07 pm

exsactly not he siad STORY not game story make this thing a story like format *Thats your que wyrvern*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:10 pm

Lol...I'll try to keep up. Great job, Jose, although one thing is troubling me. You've got the right idea with Clovis' character, but I think his outfit is a little...Idunno, "rugged" for his character. I was thinking he would be in, like, billowing white robes and silvery armor, possibly slimmer, not exactly the "woodsman"-type sketch you have. Don't get me wrong, it's great, just a different concept than I had originally imagined.

Now you can draw him with the horse, the gun, and the rapier...lol...if you ever get too tired just tell us. I'm pretty sure us writers will be worn out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:46 pm

"Woodsman"? Ouch.. I spent 6 hours on that sketch. Well.. I guess I could do a new one, something that's less "rugged". But no horses, they are so hard to draw! There's enough trouble with human anatomy.. Wink
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Jose buddy... drawing is a art and well it will take 12 hours to please some cridicts i mean wryvern is hard to please lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Well, it has been quite easy to please him so far.. hmm.. scratch
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:56 pm

I like this one, Clovis looks sophiticated and well-bred, while Calcor looks much more outdoorsy. They're as close to perfect as they could be at this stage.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 5:21 pm

I like em all...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Justin asked me to draw Psyno, Tenels and Felnor, so here is Felnor the Dragon Rider:

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/FelnortheDragonRider.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 8:34 pm

All RIGHT!!! Really likin' it Jose. Just a few tiny things...possibly, as a final concept, I suggest that Felnor has a bit shorter hair, and maybe facial hair of some sort, just to emphasize his "rough-around-the-edges" persona. Still very impressive!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:47 am

Thanks! Shorter hair and some facial-hair.. Got it!
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 am

thanks again for the time u put into this and it is really amazing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Thanks, and you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character designs   Character designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character designs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next