Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which characters should we keep?
Calcor
General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_lcap12%General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Clovis
General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Malico
 12% [ 9 ]
Rin
 9% [ 7 ]
Felnor
 9% [ 7 ]
Psyno
General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Zinho
General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%General Ideas - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Lithon
 9% [ 7 ]
Ella
 12% [ 9 ]
Maria
 12% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 75

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

General Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:24 pm

Yeah, but we also gotta consider our budget. Can we spent millions on a real-life epic blockbuster, or a couple thousand on a CGI movie that will hopefully hit the shelves in most video stores across the country? We may even have to hope for less than that...not trying to be negative, just saying it's a dog-eat-dog world out there, and not everyone's going to appreciate our ideas, no matter what they are.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 pm

well i say we make a new movie here thats just you know ideas then we get the money for emo why bother makeing a good movie with all theses ideas and waste it on a movie that may not get one sell
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:59 pm

Hey, it could happen. If we put enough effort into it, it might turn into something.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:14 am

i know but why waste a good idea on somthing that MITE not happen and is not going into the thereter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:50 pm

Can we really do anything more than try? afro
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:19 pm

There are many ways to get funding we just have to look. Grants or private donations, we'll figure a way. Or just ask Justin. LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:39 pm

Yeah, Justin, we know about the giant vault under your bed with millions of cash dollars in it. Come on, you don't need that Ferrari. geek
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Lol well i say we all pray to our gods. mabey he will give us the fund i think its 95% christanity here and 5% buddest so. We got 2 gods to get money from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:50 pm

I believe in the Pillsbury Doughboy. Then, we'll be rakin' in the dough...oh that was terrible. Suspect
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 5:11 pm

Idea, lets try and get a genreal backround of whats going on with the 2 empires. Such as why are they angry at each other. How did Clovis and his brother get mad at each other.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 8:52 pm

Cause one's good and the other's evil. Plus there's a woman involved...that heightens the rage and tensity between the two.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Who's the woman involve. Not Rin?
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 1:22 pm

K thats (no offence) a lame excuse for it i mean a women invulved is good but then theres the people who say "so why are they angry" and one says "Because there good and evil duh??" well why are the evil why are they good theres got to be somthing behind it you cant just make the excuse of "O there good and evil"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:49 pm

Maybe you haven't actually read up on the whole story. The woman involved is Calcor's mother, who was really in love with Zicosis. But then something happened (I forget what) and Clovis got her in the end. They both come from a direct line linked to an ancient angel and a time-old demon. It's their lineage that makes them what they are, and Calcor is a combination of both, with more evil than good. Rin is almost 100% pure. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:30 pm

I really like this story! Great job, Mantis!

One thing, though, that I already mentioned to Mantis, that Rin was supposed to be Calcor's sister (and therefore Clovis' daughter [or stepdaughter]). But this seems to change that. Perhaps Maria should be Calcor's sister instead of Rin.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Note to self: Delete Josh's note to self.

P.S. Josh if you don't see your post that means I really didn't need this note to self. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:21 pm

I like Malico's story, too! Well done, Mushroommantis! This is the same old man who gave Rin her scythe, right? Give us a little more information about the old man, please? Who is he?

I can't wait to hear Maria's story.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: The Old Men   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:42 pm

There are four of them one responsible for each of the swords. They used to be powerful wizards who changed the shape of the four legendary swords in order to hide them. One of them died during Clovis acquring the first sword and another die when he meet Malico. So there are four different old men. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 am

I see.. Interesting... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:32 am

I really like this story so far! I like some of the small details such as "Zicosis grew to be MORE fitting to be king than Clovis despite Clovis being the elder son." I can imagine how this makes Clovis very bitter... And I like how he follows his brother secretly trying to find the hidden village... It shows perfectly what kind of person he is.

Very good, Mantis! I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Game or Movie Opening   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:26 pm

That is where the story begins...

Their pain will becomes your pain, their hatred will become your hatred, their saddness will become your saddness, their lives will be in your hands. Will you be able to make the dreams and goals reality? So pick up arms and choose your allies curefully for you have the power to make to make everything they wish come true.

Now will you be able to do it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 am

Alright, Mantis has been writing stories for emo and he asked me to post it. Here is some of Maria's and Calcor's background history (I'll just post it as it was told to me on MSN by Mushroommantis):

Many years have passed sinces Zicosis receieved the lance that made him king.
He lives in the palace with his wife and his two kids Calcor his only son and future ruler of the kingdom and Maria his lovely daughter.
Zicosis has many knights in service to him, but his most trusted was Llyod (?)
Zicosis trusted Lloyd with his life more so than his older brother.
Lloyd is around Zicosis age ( which is 28 right now )
Calcor is now 13 years old and 2 years before his coming of age ceremony where he will be offically crowded the next to be king.
Maria now 5 was already adorable and love by many of the worker of the castle.
Everyone one would keep an extra eye on her.

A few weeks after Calcor's 13 birthday that fateful day happened.
An enemy raid on the castle.
Where were the guards there was not a single one of them there.
The enemies reached the throne room with little resisent.
Zicosis sent his family into hiding.
The enemies were no match for him and his lance.
One by one the fell to Zicosis, but there were many.
Zicosis was still able to fight them all off, but he was exhausted.
Zicosis' wife in terror for her hiding place with the kids.
Then walking in Clovis.

"Brother are you alright." says Clovis.
"Yes, Clovis"
"Lets me change that than."
Clovis take out his sword and stab his brother in the stomach, smiling as he always did.
takes*
stabs*
He then stands there and watch his brother bleed to death.
As Zicosis laid on the ground the letter from years past come into to his head and it all made sense to him.
His own brother was the one the letter warned about.

Then there was a loud yell.
Knowing that it was Lloyd, Clovis could not beat Lloyd in a fair fight, from the voice.
and so Clovis slipped out of the throne room making sure not to be seen.
Lloyd runs into the room to see his Lord on the ground dying.
"Lloyd is that you?"
"Yes, it is I, Lord Zicosis"
"Lend me your eye my trusted friend." and so Zicosis tells Lloyd everything.
and with his last breath his calls his family out from hiding..
"Lloyd protect my family, protect them well."
"I will make sure of it my Lord."
On that night a king thats was loved by all died.

Calcor had two years before his was to be crowned next in line to be king, in the mean time Clovis had taken rule of the kingdom along with Zicosis' lance.
In fear of what might happen to her son Calcor's mother, Celestine, sent him to a monostary knowing that even Clovis would not think to harm him there.
THe hard part was to insure his safe arrive to the monostary.
To insure this she asked Lloyd to accompany Calcor.
Lloyd had some problem with this plan, but he did as he was asked.
A week had past since the death of her husband had died and the plans for the Prince trip was finalized
Lloyd and calcor left before the sunrise, but unknown to them Clovis had found out about the plan and was planning to kill Calcor before he would reach the monostary. 5 of Clovis' most ruthless knight went after
Calcor and Lloyd.

Celestine was in her bed chamber with Maria, when a servent girl wished to speak to her.
As Celestine open the door the servent girl on the other side lunged at her.
Despite, how she might seem Celestine was quite capable of watch herself.
She had training at an early age with archer as well as a sword, this is why Zicosis chose her as his wife.
She quickly subdued the servent girl asking her who had sent her.

Celestine put the dagger the servent girl was planning to use on her and her daughter, to the thoat of servent.
"It was Lord Clovis." said the servent crying, not wanting to be killed.
"*tsk* He acting already." ( Celestine )
"Maria were going."
Celestine grabs her bow and arrows and put it on her back, then grabbed her sword in her right arm and with her left held Maria close to her chest.

Celestine meet the some of clovis' men during her escape from the castle.
Celestine took them down with little trouble, but it would he hard for her to leave the Capital with all of clovis' men around and with out involving innocent people.
Celestine trys to get to the The Western forest, she believed if she was able to get to that village that Maria and her would be safe there.
So she snuck out of the capital she was almost in the forest when she heard the sounds of horse behind her. !0 of Clovis' knight.
She would be able to fight all 10 of them and protect Maria at the same time.

"Maria, momma is going to put you down for a little bit okay"
After doing so she grabbed her bow and an arrow.
The knight were still a ways off, but she was sble to see them and that was all she needed to kill them.
The first arrow found its way into the head of one of the knights.
Second to the heart, and each arrow shoot found its mark and brought down a knight.
They were all died before they even reached a 1,000 yards of Celestine and Maria.
Celestine put the bow on her back and picked Maria back up and headed into the forest.

It was midday and Maria seems like she was really hungary.
And she has had nothing to drink all day.
As Celestine was walking they happened upon a small stream.
Celestine took a large leaf from one of the trees and made a cup for Maria to drink out of.
Now all she had to worry about was food.
Celestine noticed that the stream lead to a rather big pond.
There were fish in there, and the water wasn't deep enough even in the niddle. It went to your waist at the deepest.
Celestine took her bow and two arrow and shot them in to the pond.
She walk into the water in the direction of the arrows, and grabbed them out.
There was a fish on eeach arrow.
She made a fire and cooked the fish, knoning that the smoke of the fire would probaly attract Clovis' men, but Maria needed to eat and she would deal with them when the time cam.

Night fell, but there were no knights.
Celestine took Maria in her arms and Maria fell right to sleep.
"She is a great girl, never screaming once, even when she had to eat roasted fish on a stick she stilled smiled." Celestine thought.
When Celestine awoke she was in a bed with Maria next to her.
She was in a village, she noticed this village. Zicosis brought her here once before.
As she got up an old man enter the cabin.
It was the village elder.

"Long time no see, Celestine"
"Elder Myron?"
"It looks like you had a rough day"
"It Clovis, Elder Myron..."
"We know all about Celestine"
"We were told about it many years ago, and yet we didn't believe it."
"Celestine, We will have you stay here. We will not let anyone harm you or Maria. We have already let lord Zicosis down. We will not let his only family in harm's way."
"Elder Myron I must get a message to my son!"
"I fear your son is died , Celestine"
"Clovis sent his best Paladins after him and the Paladin in charge of protecting him'
"They are alive, I trust Lloyd as Zicosis did."
"Alright, Celestine if you really want to I will help you send a message."
Elder Myron step out and put out his arm.
And a small falcon landed on it.
"This is Sigrun he will be able to deliver your message to the person you want."
Celestine writes a note to Lloyd and send Sigrun on his way.
So, Celestine waited all day, while Maria played with the other kids from the village.
She found something to be weird about this village.
And so she went to ask Elder Myron about it.
"Elder Myron why is this village so calm?"
"This forest in enchanted, my dear Celestine"
"Only the ones fate to come here will find there way through it."
"This is how the village is able to stay safe"
"You and Maria will be safe here don't worry."

Celestine and Elder Myron conversation was interuupted when Sigrun flew in through the open window.
Celestine took the message from sigrun, it was from Lloyd.
"Lady Celestine, Prince Calcor is safe. I was able to fight off Clovis' men with little trouble. We were able to reach the monostery. We will stay here until you asked us to return. I hope you and Princess Maria are safe. I plan on teaching Prince Calcor how to fight."
"Until we meet again, Lady Celestine"
And so Celestine and Maria lived in the village, 15 years has pasted and Maria has become as talented as Celestine with a bow and sword.

"Malico I think were lost."
"Don't worry Rin I'm sure the capital is this way."
"I can't believe were lost in a stupid forest, Malico."
"Trust me Rin if we keep on walking straight we'll reached the capital."
Rin and Malico hear a scream.
As they run to it they see a young girl with a group of small kids surrounded by a pack of wolves.
"Malico I going in."
"I got your back Rin!"
Rin and Malico take out 8 of the wolves during the first attack, but there were still 4 more.
And that when they saw it. the Young lady took out her bow and four arrows. Notched ( ? ) all four arrows at once and shot them at the remaining wolves.
Each arrow found a head of a wolf.
"Thank for help, the name is Maria."
Still in shock from what they just saw "Rin", "Malico'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Uh, just noticed something...there are 75 votes on the poll in this thread. Now how in the world did that happen?

Good storyline, Mantis. This would be very good to use for the film.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:40 pm

I like the stories but I still think it would be better as a game than a film.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:57 pm

Hehe, yeah 75 votes... I voted a long time ago and I did vote for multiple characters (not 75 though!)... tongue

Okay, here's Mantis' latest work of art. He told me all this on MSN so I'm just going to copy everything he said and post it here.

(Mantis, feel free to fix all typos, make changes, add things, etc. It wouldn't be the first time for you to edit my posts anyway. Wink )

--------------------

As you already know lloyd is know as Lloyd of the 5 lances.
because of the 5 lances he carries on his back and he at the moment is the strongest character.
There is no one at the moment who can easily beat him. Clovis is knows this.

But Clovis still send his best paladin in hopes that Calcor is injuried in the fight.
The ride to the monostery would take two days and they had to pass through a small woodland to ger there.
In the woodland 5paladins would ambush lloyd and Calcor.
Unknown to the paladins Lloyd was know they were following him and Calcor.

Once Lloyd and Calcor reach halfway through the woodland midday of the first day. Lloyd stop and let Prince Calcor rest.
"Prince Calcor I will go look for something to eat you stay here.'
"Okay Lloyd"
( paladin 1) "where the hell did that brat go?"
The paladin turn around to see why there wasn't a response.
When he turn around he saw something most frightful.
His comrades all had a lance in their chest.
and before he could react a lance pierce his heart, then the man pull a sword out of the lances and cut the paladin in half. To make sure he was died.
Screen switches to Calcor sitting next to the horse.
Lloyd holding a few wild birds in his hand ,"Prince Calcor this will do until we reach the monostery"

15 years has pasted and Calcor will final get to see his mother and sister again.
L:loyd, Calcor, and Felnor were to meet Maria and Celestine a small town on the Southern Mountains.
Malico and Rin decides not to follow Maria and Celestine into the town because they felt that this was a time for them.
So they waited outside the town.

Felnor being how he was he followed Calcor and Lloyd into the town.
They meet in a small inn in the town.
It was a happy reunion for everyone.
While Maria and Calcor were catching up.
Lloyd and Celestine was doing the same with some drink at the tavern.
As they cought up they became to relaxed.
They began to feel weird
Their began to worst.
And before they could react the tavern was filled with Clovis' men.
The whole town was filled with Clovis' men.

It was a trap from the beginning.
Celstine and lloyd were still able to put up a good fight, but the poisoning was spreading the more they fought.
that when they heard the voices of Maria, Calcor, and Felnor.
They were also attack, but they were able to fight them off.
Just as they reached Lloyd and Celestine.
Celestine faint, likely Lloyd was able to catch her.

( Calcor ) "Are you alright!"
( Lloyd ) "Yes, but barely."
Hurrry and get your mother out of her. The poison is spreading quickly you must get her out of here.
( Maria )"Malico is just outside the city he should be able heal mother and you too, lloyd."
( Felnor )"Eavan can carry us out of the town, but she can only carry 3 people four at most."
( Lloyd ) "That is good enough everyone hurry and leave."
( Calcor)"I won't leave you Lloyd."
Lloyd smalies and than knocks Calcor out with his lance.
( Lloyd ) "Felnor when Calcor wakes up give him this."
*Acquire Lloyd *insert cool ass weapon name**
( Felnor )"Alright I'll make sure of it."

Just as they fly away a rain of night and fire arrows come down upon the town. Wounds lloyd an long with the remain soldiers.
and setting the town on fire.
The poison was getting to Lloyd he could barely move his body now.
And from the blaze Clovis' image appears.
( Clovis )"Lloyd long time not see"in that evil smirk of his.
Lloyd could barely stand he saw that Clovis was about to attack but he could anything.
Clovis then lance Lloyd.
( Calcor )"You are much weaker that I remember Lloyd"
( Lloyd) "I'm I?"
With the last bit of strength Lloyd is able to grab his lance and wound Clovis.
Lloyd then falls to the ground.
This little wound is nothing. Clovis puts his hand over the wound and it heal.
He found out the sercet to the lance and its ability to heal the owner.
As Clovis walk out of the town he order the archer to set it a blaze.

Malico is able to heal Celestine, but she has to rest for many days.
When Calcor wakes up and is told of what had happens he begins to cry inside.
Lloyd was like a father to him.
Everyone return to the Village in the forest.
calcor decides to sleep in the forest one.
He held Lloyd's lance as he look at the night sky.
Calcor fell asleep and when he woke up he lance was gone and in its place was his axe ( Calcor recieve his axe before Lloyd's death.) but there was something strange about it now.
He soon realized what it was.
His axe now hid Lloyd's sword that made his *nsert cool ass weapon name* so special was now apart of the axe.
That morning Calcor promise to kill the man responsible for all of this.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Ideas
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next