Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:36 pm

Okay i was thinking about the movie and i thought about this. What if we kind of end the first movie with alot of loose ends like and have some people dieing through out the series for suspence adn make people feal happy and sad mixed emotions.
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: ideas for spore   Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:38 pm

[21:08:22] @ cbgjosh : How about calicor finds a mushroom that hes never found befor he cooks it and the spores getting to the soup Clovis is a town solgier and comes inside to have dinner with them because calcor ivtied him say there friends
[21:08:37] @ cbgjosh : Clovis eats the soup but Calcor gets sick and leaves
[21:08:54] @ cbgjustin : h gets it from his father. his father was the one who implanted the spore within calcor and with that every person calcor comes into contact with some how contracts this spore
[21:09:02] @ cbgjustin : he*
[21:09:09] @ cbgjosh : Calcor gets the poison and clovis gets the spore
[21:09:17] @ cbgjosh : hmmm
[21:09:37] @ cbgjosh : we can use my idea yours or mix them
[21:10:11] @ cbgjustin : it was a feind spore created from an evil being that was found within a grave site to bring back the ancient being
[21:10:18] @ cbgjustin : what do u think of that?
[21:10:39] @ cbgjosh : hmm
[21:10:56] @ cbgjustin : something kind of like the movie doom
[21:11:07] @ cbgjustin : that came out a few years ago
[21:11:22] @ cbgjosh : i like it but how about he gets it and its the last mushroom of its kind
[21:12:15] @ cbgjustin : idk about that i was thinking of the spore from an ancient being
[21:12:31] @ cbgjosh : k...
[21:12:34] @ cbgjosh : I GOT A DIEA
[21:12:38] @ cbgjosh : idea
[21:13:36] @ cbgjosh : how about this ancient being was burried under there and this flower pops up Calcor picks it for his lover and Clovis is his enemy and takes it from him because he wants it for calcors lover because the love the same girl
[21:13:39] @ cbgjosh : she dosnt know
[21:13:58] @ cbgjosh : but clovis gets infected when he smells it
[21:15:13] @ cbgjustin : i kind of like that idea. we could use the girl idea though i like that
[21:15:32] @ cbgjosh : Ya
[21:15:54] @ cbgjosh : She could be going for calcor and then Clovic forces her to marry him when he rules the empire
[21:16:12] @ cbgjustin : the spore was create from a number of very powerful fiend lords who ruled the planet back when the planet was under fiend rule back in the beginning centuries of the planet
[21:16:36] @ cbgjosh : At first Calcor just wants to take back the girl when he sees that clovis did it all he wants to kill him
[21:16:55] @ cbgjosh : K how about a bunch of these flowers start poping up
[21:17:23] @ cbgjustin : yeah i like that idea we could use something like that rin could be the girl these two are fighting over and in the end calcor unnleashes his fiend spore and some how clovis contracts this spore somehow
[21:17:26] @ cbgjosh : brb
[21:18:42] @ cbgjosh : back
[21:19:01] @ cbgjosh : K
[21:19:10] @ cbgjosh : Lets say YES!!!
[21:19:17] @ cbgjosh : Lets say the girl is pregnet too
[21:19:22] @ cbgjosh : because of clovis
[21:19:33] @ cbgjosh : and this kid is like the omen kid almost hes a monster
[21:20:03] @ cbgjosh : and Calcor tells her to kill the kid but she dosnt want to so Calcor takes it apon himself to kill her
[21:20:08] @ cbgjosh : i mean him
[21:20:40] @ cbgjustin : yeah within the kid is older he starts to find out he is endless created by his father clovis let us say calcor is the kid of clovis and he is the one that is possessed by endless?
[21:20:56] @ cbgjustin : when to replace within*
[21:21:34] @ cbgjosh : K so do we have another guy fight over the girl or just can that
[21:23:15] @ cbgjustin : yeah i can come up with another character his name is zicosis the leader of the arcain empire he and clovis have been fighting over territory since each of them came to power and then the most eligant women in the land appears and they both strike heads
[21:24:20] @ cbgjustin : with against each other to win the heart of Rin and in the process she and zicosis are in love and clovis did not like this so he ordered an assassinaton of zicosis
[21:24:59] @ cbgjustin : so then clovis steps in and comforts her and she didnot know that he had zicosis killed
[21:25:48] @ cbgjosh : good good i like it are you typeing this down?
[21:26:14] @ cbgjustin : and that is when she and clovis are married and then have their child named calcor
[21:26:37] @ cbgjustin : he soon realizes he is different from the other childern
[21:28:15] @ cbgjosh : k
[21:28:26] @ cbgjosh : Lets say hes born with a birth mark on his right eye
[21:28:42] @ cbgjosh : and his eyes are dark red when other children arnt
[21:29:11] @ cbgjustin : the spore was created by clovis to place within his son to keep his family blood order in line. because calcor is basically the son of satan and he is possessed with a demonic ancient being created by his father when he was born
[21:29:19] @ cbgjosh : And lets say hes born with amazing skills with the blade
[21:29:48] @ cbgjosh : How about the demon only acts up when>>> I GOT IT
[21:30:14] @ cbgjosh : How about we creat monks the monks try to deliver calcor the classic god vs satan in a hidden type format
[21:30:16] @ cbgjosh : anyways
[21:30:22] @ cbgjosh : THe monks all fail
[21:30:38] @ cbgjosh : They are trying to ride but how about there called the rebles
[21:31:11] @ cbgjustin : his family blood line was a angel and a demonic being fell in love and these two created two sons which are a ying and a yang basically create two family lines
[21:31:36] @ cbgjosh : Ya i like that
[21:31:43] @ cbgjosh : say calcor is the first born
[21:31:52] @ cbgjustin : So his mother was part of the ying(good) and his father was part of the yang(evil)
[21:31:54] @ cbgjosh : and the 2nd is a daughter she gose to the rebles
[21:32:02] @ cbgjosh : and in the end has to kill her brother
[21:32:07] @ cbgjosh : Ya i like it
[21:32:34] @ cbgjustin : yeah calcor is the first born and their daughter is the one that will kill her brother to end the curse of their family
[21:32:42] @ cbgjustin : her name is.....
[21:32:54] @ cbgjustin : Ella the one manits came up with
[21:33:00] @ cbgjosh : GOT IT
[21:33:11] @ cbgjosh : K that works to lol
[21:33:37] @ cbgjustin : so Ella is the one who joined the rebel group and is fight ing agianst her fathers evil sidistic style government
[21:33:37] @ cbgjosh : you writeing this down?
[21:33:43] @ cbgjustin : i am trying
[21:33:50] @ cbgjosh : yes and her brothers
[21:34:12] @ cbgjosh : we could get really gross and have her brother rape her and have her get pregnent too lol but that would be bad
[21:34:15] @ cbgjustin : and her brother calcor joins his father to destroy this group.
[21:34:36] @ cbgjosh : so anyways lets say these monks go on a strick aginst Clovis and get there butts kicked
[21:34:37] @ cbgjustin : Calcor is basically the seperoth of this game
[21:34:51] @ cbgjosh : YAY!!!
[21:34:54] @ cbgjosh : you mean movie
[21:35:11] @ cbgjosh : we can call it a game its got to be a story now
[21:35:27] @ cbgjosh : movies make good games but games dont make good movies
[21:36:09] @ cbgjosh : my dad added you btw
[21:36:20] @ cbgjustin : yeah after his mother sent calcor to the monks he finds out about his family and his fathers past and then he goes crazy and kills all of the monks and strikes to find his sister which is the last angelic of the planet kind of like how aeris
[21:36:28] @ cbgjosh : so these monks get 3/4ths of there group kill but survive one of the attacks
[21:36:42] @ cbgjustin : was the last ancient of ffVII
[21:36:48] @ cbgjosh : kk
[21:36:51] @ cbgjosh : i know lol
[21:37:01] @ cbgjosh : how about he finds her and gose to kill her BUT!!!
[21:37:22] @ cbgjosh : A man ifected by a spore saves her and dies for her
[21:37:46] @ cbgjosh : Clovies gets more powerfull because of it but his sister gets away
[21:37:58] @ cbgjosh : this man could be her lover
[21:38:01] @ cbgjosh : that died
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:06 pm

Wow...looks like I missed a lot during my visit earlier this morning. Smile I'm gonna have to get on every day to keep up!
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
clovis:

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:11 pm

This story takes place in a land that is stepped in modern and magical traditions. The land they call this is Xion the home to the most populated city on the planet. The history of this place is vast and dates back to the bronze age of the zippenian empire, the current emperor Clovis has been fighting his brother Zicosis over the land in the middle provinces for control over these areas. Within this battle came a beautiful lass from these land each of the brothers wanted this fair lass and each of them did what they could to win her heart. The lass and Zicosis were in love, and Clovis was jealous of his brother so he killed his brother and told the lass he died while in battle against another empires forces. She believed this lie Clovis had told her, she and him got married and had their first child by the name of Calcor, this young man would be the next emperor of Xion and rule like his father. But within calcor was an evil that was passed down within Clovis’ family bloodline in which turned Clovis and Calcor’s grandfather mad. The genes of Clovis and Calcor were similar they were linked together by the genes of their ancestors which came from an angel and a demon which had two sons which each made their own lineage in history throughout the planet since the beginning of time. These two sons were the beginning of the planet one created good and the other created evil. Within this for centuries the two lineages fought each other for dominance of the planet but each failed. Calcor’s mother is from the yin part of the linage and his father is from the yangan. With this Calcor’s mother gave birth to his sister named Rin which came from the linage of her mother’s side which ended up her taking on the traits of yingen beings. Calcor and Rin never got along each of them had their different traits, when Rin became older she hated the ways of her father and she went against her father’s wishes and joined the Rebel group of the empire called Sporos which fought against the government and other forces relating to the government. Calcor on the other hand was sent by his mother to the monks of xion to figure out what was wrong with her son, they trained and taught him everything they knew about his family and his lineage. One day Calcor snapped and killed 3/4ths of the monks at the monastery and went on a search of his sister. [/color][/size]
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
clovis:

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:56 am

Why does it have to be a mushroom. scratch
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:23 am

it changed to a flower and origanaly i thought mushrooms come from spores right??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:52 am

You know, there IS something called "Spore". It's an online game where you can grow little creatures and have them fight and stuff. Don't mean to be a wet blanket or anything.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:26 pm

na man your just going to be canned your to negitive lol just kidding Surprised
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:26 pm

Well, without negativity, there's no question. Without question, there's no improvement. One of the best ways to learn something is the hard way, then you never forget it.

And without emoticons, there's no fun!!! affraid No farao
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:26 pm

on that topic, there's a cartoon named "Chaotic", that's just off the top of my head, we've probably "come up" with a number of "original" ideas and concepts that are more or less obvious in other, already published things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Well yeah, but some people have never heard of Chaotic. Plus, we're matching the exact title.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
clovis:

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:25 pm

Is "Chaotic" the title of the whole cartoon or is it a shorten version because I have never heard of a cartoon by that name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas
Page 1 of 1