Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

check this story out wrote it a few years ago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

check this story out wrote it a few years ago Empty
PostSubject: check this story out wrote it a few years ago   check this story out wrote it a few years ago Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:08 am

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

In the beginning of time, there were the gods who ruled over the planet. many wars were going on and the gods thought by giving the humans 4 legendary blades the wars would all stop. But the wars never ended. The wars continued until the gods were fed up with all the fighting so they destroyed the planet with all of the humans on it. But when they created the new world the gods placed the 4 blades in 4 differnent regions through out the world. they place one blade in Arc. It is said if all of the blades are brought together this markes the end of the world and the begining of the destruction of in the prophocies called the evil one who will " be the devil himself in the flesh". which who will be killed by the "chosen one" who will vanquish the evil and put order back in the world.which this is where the story begins with a man named Zicosis . He was a general in the Arc army. He lead the nation to many great victories such as destroying a whole nation in about a week. He and the emperor were best of friends so he knew the emperor named Sicoid well. And what happened next will change Zicosis life forever. Sicoid went on a journey and met a mysterious man named Apocylie. After coming back from the journey he brings his newfound friend back and appoints him to co -emperor of the country. After this the emperor makes a law saying that everybody in the kingdom had to join the army for a massive att. on the country of Garopiana ( which were Zicosis is called in for the commander of the new massive army of Arc.)

After the massive att. on Garopiana, the emperor orders another att. on another nieghboring country of Refyto. This time Zicosis says something to the emperor about why is he att. these other nations and destroying them. Afterr disscusing it with the emperor, Zicosis follows the orders and att. the land of Refyto. The emperor orders Zicosis on a single mission to search for something in that region of Refyto. apocylie will join Zicosis for this mission that the emperor has given Zicosis. Apocylie describes the object as a very powerful weapon created by the gods for mankind.It is said that when the blades are brought together they will finally bring peace to the earth from all wars and battles. The four blades are in these locations Refyto, Frohgyte,Fedjuh,and Sansopoa. The blades are located outside of each city in a ancient alter but to get to each one you must have a special kind of artifact only I know where it is it is in a Remote village fo Holkinstein.-Apycylie said. So the party sets out on towards Holkinstein to retrieve the artifact.

Friday, November 11, 2005

The articfact is called the Psy medalillion which it unlocks the blades from their resting grounds in these four cities and to obtain the blades we must find the two pieces of this medallion and get the blades - said Apocylie. So the party headed out towards Holkinstein to retrieve the first peice of the artifact from a legndary cave called the cave of Dispel which all magic is rendered useless and cannot use and summons in here. The artifact is blocked by a huge dragon by the name of Yugohile. He is the only dragon left in Arc and he was the one who helped the humans defeat the Apocolypse monster by the name of Gorgan Koger. As the party travels towards Holkinstein they meet a knight who serves in the Arc army who he says he has lost his whole unit to the dragon. The knight suggests that u donot go near the cave at all because his whole unit was knocked out by the dragon, but the party continues to the cave of Dispel.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Cave of dispel is full of dangerous beasts called the Bacifts and they are the source of the Anti-magic force that is keeping you from using ur magic in the Cave. So the party enters the cave and they meet the dragon called Yugohile who challanges them to a battle if they beat him they can proceed to the 1st half of the Psy medallion and hell give them another clue about where the second peace is located. After Defeating Yugohile the party moves on to the peace of the Psy medallion deep within the cavern. After venturing far into the cavern the party comes upon a dead body and finds out he was on the same quest these guys are on to find the 4 blades and finds he holds the key to unlocking the gate before they enter where they must retrieve the 1st piece of the psy medallion. After opening the gate, a huge Bacifts monster appears and attacks the party. After defeating the Bacifits monster the party finally obtains the 1st half of the Psy medallion after picking it up the cavern starts to decingrate and they start running for it and everybody escapes execpt Zicosis who trips and falls and is left under the rubble to die. 2 weeks after the destruction of the cave of Dispel someone finds Zicosis barely holding on and he saves him by taking him back to his village. Zicosis wakes up and finds himself in a strange place and he asks the guy who rescued him and asked where he was. My name is Ghorth of the Bacifits.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Meanwhile back at the capital of Arc Apocylie suggests they leave Zicosis be in his resting place and they should continue the search for the other half of the medallion. The other half of the medallion is in a Bacifts village by the name of Gthorge which there is a place where the medallion lies. the leader of that tribe his name is Ghorth. he doesnot like visitors in his village. there is a legendary beast that resides in the cavern of the Bacifits. It is said if you kill the beast, you will inherit some type of weapon that is called the blade of chaos. back at the village where Zicosis is being held. Zicosis your body was badly damaged when i found you so i repared any way i could.......

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Your body Zicosis was found badly damaged up so we had to mostly rebuild it and hook you up to a life support system during surgery. We have compiled many differnent items into your body and made it new so this is what we have done. We have replaced your battered up arms with artifical arms equiped with the best weapons we had they are called the arm blades which u can bring out any time you want. we have replaced ur old armor with the best we had and welded it to ur body so your body is mostly made now of metal so you now are well protected. your face was messed up so we done all that we could to that so take a look... Ghorth said. What happened it looks like it was damaged the most.....

Saturday, November 19, 2005

We repaired ur body as best as we could so what happened? We found you at the Cave of Dispel. Ghoth said. Well all that i remember is that me and a guy named Apocylie were on a mission from the emperor of Arc to find the 2 pieces of the Psy medallion and find the 4 blades of peace. said Zicosis. The 4 blades he is talking about is the 4 blades of the Apocylpse which will bring death to the planet when all four blades are combinded in to the Apocolypse blade which will birnd death to the entire planet.... Zicosis was amased that Apocylie lied to him and the Sicoid. I must get back to Arc and warn Sicoid that Apocylie lied to us and he is using the emperor and his army to lead the way for destruction. Let me tell you a myth that has been in this tribe for many generations it speaks of the "4 blades coming together and there is a savor who destroyed the devil in the flesh and the blade of death that will destroy many..."

Sunday, November 20, 2005

the Psy medallion the ultimate evil of the land. it is said when the two pieces are put together. it releases a darkness upon the earth which brings out the evil inside the earth and unlocks the 4 blades of the Apocolypse and unleashes hell upon the planet and that is when the war for the planet begins is with you Zicosis. I knew when i met you,you were the chosen one the legend was talking about the choasen on. you are the one that will bring peace back to this land and destory the devil in the flesh as the legend states. Thats you Zicosis shall bring peace back to this land and i am going to join you on the quest for the last piece of the Psy medallion and destroy the devil in the flesh....
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: check this story out wrote it a few years ago   check this story out wrote it a few years ago Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Interesting stuff here. Hey, it's Zicosis! Perhaps we could incorporate some of this into Spore & Empire... *shrug*
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: check this story out wrote it a few years ago   check this story out wrote it a few years ago Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:47 pm

i agree we need to make this the spore and empire background story
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: check this story out wrote it a few years ago   check this story out wrote it a few years ago Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:12 pm

please make a list of specific things you would like to see in Empire if and when iya'll decide there is something to add. I have a plan for Empire, but it needs to wait until we have completed either Dark Spore, OASIS, or both. much thanks.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: check this story out wrote it a few years ago   check this story out wrote it a few years ago Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 1:50 am

Justin (in reality me) hasn't finish the editing if the story, but here is what we have so far. The four people who get the four swords ny twist of fate are Malico, Rin, Calcor, and Clovis. Four Great Wizards changed the shape of all the swords in hopes of preventing the rejoining of the four blades. Malico has the strongest and well-rounded sword. The power was so powerful that the sword (Malico's multiform sword) and the scabbard(Malico's staff) were forged into two forms. By combining the two the true power of his sword is unleashed. Rin, her sword got changed into her scythe, but during the changing the wizard made a mistake sending a small piece flying and so making Rin's secret weapon. Calcor had his sword turn to an excutioner axe. Clovis is a bit different, he gets his (gun or lance it's up to Justin) by killing Zicosis. All this is not final, but hopefully someone here likes it.

P.S. Justin send me the rest of the story for editing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this story out wrote it a few years ago   check this story out wrote it a few years ago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this story out wrote it a few years ago
Page 1 of 1