Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new story variation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

new story variation Empty
PostSubject: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:12 pm

Project spore
This story takes place in a land that is stepped in modern and magical traditions. The land they call this is Xion the home to the most populated city on the planet. The history of this place is vast and dates back to the bronze age of the zippenian empire, the current emperor Clovis has been fighting his brother Zicosis over the land in the middle provinces for control over these areas. Within this battle came a beautiful lass from these land each of the brothers wanted this fair lass and each of them did what they could to win her heart. The lass and Zicosis were in love, and Clovis was jealous of his brother so he killed his brother and told the lass he died while in battle against another empires forces. She believed this lie Clovis had told her, she and him got married and had their first child by the name of Calcor, this young man would be the next emperor of Xion and rule like his father. But within calcor was an evil that was passed down within Clovis’ family bloodline in which turned Clovis and Calcor’s grandfather mad. The genes of Clovis and Calcor were similar they were linked together by the genes of their ancestors which came from an angel and a demon which had two sons which each made their own lineage in history throughout the planet since the beginning of time. These two sons were the beginning of the planet one created good and the other created evil. Within this for centuries the two lineages fought each other for dominance of the planet but each failed. Calcor’s mother is from the yin part of the linage and his father is from the yangan. With this Calcor’s mother gave birth to his sister named Rin which came from the linage of her mother’s side which ended up her taking on the traits of yingen beings. Calcor and Rin never got along each of them had their different traits, when Rin became older she hated the ways of her father and she went against her father’s wishes and joined the Rebel group of the empire called Sporos which fought against the government and other forces relating to the government. Calcor on the other hand was sent by his mother to the monks of xion to figure out what was wrong with her son, they trained and taught him everything they knew about his family and his lineage. One day Calcor snapped and killed 3/4ths of the monks at the monastery and went on a search of his sister.
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:17 pm

(Breathless) I think we got something, guys!

Although the name "Spore" for the title has been used for things before...otherwise, I suggest we follow this storyline. It's the best we have so far.
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:19 pm

i knew u would like this guys. josh and i came up with it i am still working on the details if u guys want to add to it go ahead. we need to get this written so that we have something to present
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Yeah, I like it a lot! It's a really good start.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Alright i told my dad about it he says the structure is good (btw he minored in creative writeing in highschool) but the whole battleing and stuff is just to game like he says that it should eather be midevil or modern. Unless you can make it like gorge lukeus did with star wars
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:22 pm

HEY!!! You forgot Rin's lover dies for her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:37 pm

if Rin is some sort of Yin being, I'm thinking she shouldn't have a lover. Maybe a love, but not a lover. Retains a certain amount of purity of blood.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:22 pm

No its just a example its not like a ying yang its a example of good and evil
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Yin and Yang   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:51 pm

Yin and Yang has a deeper meaning to it. It is not all about good or evil, but of being a whole. How one can not be without the other. You can not be really separate them because wherever there is happiness there's sadness, wherever there is light there is darkness, wherever there is hope there is despire, and so on. Being Yin or Yand doesn't necessarliy means your good or evil. Rin is a Yin being all that means is she has yet to find her other half or waiting to be reunited with it. Plus, we already have a relationship thing going between Malico and Maria. (A whole year of creative writing is paying off.) lol!

P.S Ben can you post you YouTube Name.
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:56 pm

i like that idea we could use that in the game where malico and maria have sometype of an relationship with each other. i dont really know how the relationship thing works though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:25 pm

I could take care of that. I minored in Dr. Phillics.

Finally, Justin's logo is tying in w/ the movie! Lol...I think that Rin is the light part, and her brother Calcor is the dark. They have to work as a team to make sure the two swirl together. Not romantic, though...ugh...but I think they should at least come to terms with one another.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:36 pm

ya because i mean i dont really belive in ying and yang anyways the fact im thinking about is lets not say anythign here about ying and yang
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:21 pm

I mean, I like the concept of the whole thing. But I think we should try to avoid religious content for the most part, thus appealing to a wider audience. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:23 pm

Exsactly

Christans will say
its satan vs god
Buddist will say
ying and yang
Wiccans will say
white vs black
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Scientologists will say..."Yup, that's exactly how it happened." Lol...apologies if any of you DO happen to be scientologists... alien
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:19 pm

all of those generalizations represent extemists of those groups (except budists, they're all like that) and such comments are humorous to the rest of us. Besides, stuff like that only comes up if the movie is good, like Star Wars and LOTR good, maybe Rain of Fire good.

my youtube name is Czzaar.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 pm

Dude, Ben I'm Buddist.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:00 pm

Oh OUCH!!! cyclops
I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it Mushroom. I do stuff like that all the time...like I'll say something about being black (not racist in particular) and a black person will walk by with a funny look on their face. Such irony...it hurts.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:27 pm

What ethnicity are you Wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:41 pm

Caucasian. Yeah, I know, plain old "I-can't-believe-he's-not-butter" from the Midwest. But I'm not a hick. I'm a city boy surrounded by hicks.
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:38 pm

Amen, preach it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Well, not everyone is fighting. I think it's like, each denomination is like the side of a diamond. They each reflect different colors, but as long as they have what's important at the core, it all works out.

Yeah, there have been a lotta fights over it...the crusades, the salem witch trials, etc...and there's still a lot of controversy today.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:54 pm

But there are other religions in the wildfire. Islam, for example?
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:07 am

Rin was involved with some of the countries most terrifying terrorist attacks ever in the history of the empire. Her group was set out to destroy her father’s empire and release the country from the rule of the dictatorship of her father. The leader of this group is by the name of Malico the former master mage for Clovis. He started this group shortly after the destruction of the village of Aroo, his home village that was holding a piece of the ancient weapon Valoim, which was used during a great battle in the bronze age of the Arthian Empire back during the middle ages of the planet. This weapon was used to destroy the empires surrounding them it was fueled off of magin(magic)lots of it and was used by the mages when they used the fiend summons to fuel the weapon since then the weapon has been dormant and the pieces have been spread throughout the old Arthian empire. That is why Malico created the group to stop the rebirth of Valoim
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:36 am

Dude, Justin we gots to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new story variation   new story variation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new story variation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next