Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which characters should we keep?
Calcor
General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Clovis
General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Malico
 12% [ 9 ]
Rin
 9% [ 7 ]
Felnor
 9% [ 7 ]
Psyno
General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Zinho
General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%General Ideas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Lithon
 9% [ 7 ]
Ella
 12% [ 9 ]
Maria
 12% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 75

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
war
Anonymous

General Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:23 pm

cbgjca wrote:
now we just need to to get a vote on these supporting characters which ones should make it into the game

I vote Maria. Regardless of if this game is turn-based or Action-RPG where you can switch characters at anytime, there needs to be a healer.

Please humor me with the healer! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rhynn
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:25 pm

BLAAAARGGGHHHH
Sorry sorry sorry I've been so busy with college. *wails*
I'll be free in a couple weeks for a week(well its technically study break), and then I'll have a 3-4 month holiday come may-august/sept. But I'll do what I can while in school lol. So sorry ;_;~
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:47 pm

so really a better question would be "Who should we drop?"
Back to top Go down
cbgMWD
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 11:25 pm

Why get rid of any of them..who said that we cant use all in the game and the player will pick who he/she whants to b and the rest the the cerectors will just be IAs
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 3:10 pm

Jose wrote:
Even if it hasn't been decided which character's will be kept or "discarded" in the game, some sketch art could propably be done anyway..? I mean that I could start drawing some designs of the characters, if you want.

dude that could be sweet if you could actually do that
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 8:41 pm

cbgjca wrote:
Jose wrote:
Even if it hasn't been decided which character's will be kept or "discarded" in the game, some sketch art could propably be done anyway..? I mean that I could start drawing some designs of the characters, if you want.

dude that could be sweet if you could actually do that

Sure! Actually I've already started with Malico and it will be finished very soon! I'll let you know when it's ready. Smile
Back to top Go down
war
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 1:13 am

Nice, Jose! It would be awesome if you did that! I like your avy, I'm assuming that its your work?
Back to top Go down
war
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 1:28 am

Rhynn wrote:
BLAAAARGGGHHHH
Sorry sorry sorry I've been so busy with college. *wails*
I'll be free in a couple weeks for a week(well its technically study break), and then I'll have a 3-4 month holiday come may-august/sept. But I'll do what I can while in school lol. So sorry ;_;~

Hope schools goes alright! But as important as the game project is, school comes first!
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:00 pm

I don't think quests will be necessary, but we won't toss out the idea. Though something similar may be used where he can chose the good thing or the bad thing. The government is out for his blood becuase he has some fiend spores in him that are slowly taking over his body. As soon as I can I'll post the story as far as I have it, but it takes me awhile to type and while I type I come up with better ways to word stuff.
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:40 pm

This is the prelude to the story. It's long. And for the record science means magic in this.

The land of (?_?) of the planet (Zippenheimer), a world steeped in tradition, diverse of race, content with their swords and their true science, with few but fierce and savage conflicts in there history and perhaps far too long since the last. There are few things forbidden ion this land; the things that are have been for good reason. In the past decade a new form of the summoning branch of the true sciences was discovered. The spells discovered would summon fiendish creatures from another dimension to the sides of the caster. These creatures, unlike those called by the main branch of the summoning science, are savage beasts, which, on more than one occasion, turned against their callers. They would only adhere to the stronger summoners, and even then they could not be considered under control. It was apparent that the creatures were capable of naught but causing destruction, for when the scientists would question among themselves what the beasts were able to do the creatures would speak, hardly intelligible, and they would recite this over and over again: “To destroy wall, earth, and life our purpose is to destroy wall, earth, and life our purpose is to destro…” It was like a programmed answer and it thoroughly worried government officials. This branch of the summoning sciences, classified as arcane, was therewith dubbed forbidden by the country and was not published for other nations nor the general public.

However, as with any of civilized nation, things that are forbidden are an irresistible temptation.

Soon there were many a third-rate scientist calling the arcane beings, (…) and getting killed by them. These creatures were not content with only the lives of their summoners, but sought out the nearest sources of life and destroy them. The military was called on more than one occasion to handle outbreaks of the creatures.

“How were there outbreaks?”

This question was worth investigating. It was discovered that those the creatures killed were returning to life as assorted variations of the monsters. However, the new creatures did not retain the emotions or memories of their former personas, but were of the same temperament and purpose of the arcane beings.

“Could they be controlled?”

Another question that was answered when a convicted arcane scientist was called to perform a test summoning. He summoned a small number of the creatures with little effort exerted. The Creatures, to the amazement of the onlookers, turned the arcane summoner and bowed. When he realized that he controlled them he sent them on the other scientists present. These scientists were not, however, novices. Before the beasts could completely turn about they were under attack by the surrounding scientist, and before the summoner could do anything to escape he found himself locked to the floor as a rift opened beneath his feet. The other scientists were performing a banishing. The summoner was sent to the planet’s core where they expected him to die. And so it was recorded that only those possessed of greater evil than the fiends themselves could control them. All the information concerning the monsters was also published so that the general populace would know that they could not hope to control the creatures if they got it in their heads to summon one and so they would know how to combat them if it was ever necessary.

It has been six years and seven months since the last outbreak and reminders of the arcane creatures still haunt us. Spores have been found in people who had come in contact with the monsters. These spores duplicate and spread their evil poisons through a person or creature’s body and would slowly transform them into arcane fiends. These new fiends, however, are a great deal more intelligent and have the ability to organize and command lesser fiends. The spores take years to take over and transform a host, but if there are many in a single being that being may be transformed at an accelerated rate.

Since most of the residents of this land would sooner die than be transformed into a being that would destroy them and all hey held dear, the government has come up with a way to oblige them. Every province was to elect at least one executioner who would be responsible for the execution of spore infested individuals. To be an executioner was suicide, for surely anyone with that much contact with spore infested persons a being would most definitely take on at least some of the spores of others and even more if a person were to become one before they could reach them. For safety reasons, all executioners had to live far away from the rest of society. Their only contacts were the infected come to die; other executions come to visit, and occasionally letters sent by family or friends delivered by an infected one. Over time the executioners were forgotten or simply had their existence ignored by the ones they had left behind.

Now it has been a full year since the last known execution. It is now time for the executioners to die for the safety of others…

Last edited by on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:18 pm

Thanks! Yeah, the avatar is my work, I'm glad you like it! Anyway, my sketch art for Malico is done, here's the link:

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/Malico.jpg

Please tell me what you all think about it! If you think it needs any changes just let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 3:31 pm

opening scene(s):

A hut is burning, there is a pile of rocks covering a corpse, and a wide trail is leading away from the hut and corpse. The trail leads past another hut and corpse, and another; it passes a third, but no corpse. It ends at an immense force of men, fauns, minataurs, and centaurs following a fleeing centaur. The centaur is one of the executioners; his headsman’s sword is strapped to his side. He approaches another hut as the hamun executioner emerges, ax in hand. The centaur calls to him: “Climb aboard. The time has come we must flee!” As he passes, the hamun mounts him. The pair outpaces the following army by a substantial distance. The hamun leans to the centaur: “Do you have a plan?”

“No, that’s why I picked you up.” The centaur replied.

“Oh…” The hamun said, a little surprised, and after a few moments responds with some confidence: “Head for the minataurs brothers’ locale; they’ve built a stronghold in preparation for this, but we should warn as many executioners as we can along the way.”

“Very well. Then we are bound for Zeta.”

They eventually come to the hut of the executioner of the Zeta province. The centaur comes to the door, kicks it down, and peers inside in time to see an arrow flying towards him. He sidesteps it and, from his covered position call in “Executioner of Zeta! The end is near; we must flee!” After a few moments a faun emerges followed by another centaur with a second hamun mounted on his back, and a third, much older centaur at the rear. “We know.” The new hamun said.

“Less sarcasm more running. The army is on our heels.” The first hamun gasped.

The old centaur retorts him: “Then shut up and run you idiots! I will remain to delay them.”

“You’ll what!” the hamun responded.

“Are you deaf?! I said I was staying. Now go!”

“But you’ll—“

“Die. So be it. And you will too if you don’t go now!”

The first centaur interjects: “He’s right, we must go.”

“But—“ The first hamun tries to argue.

“I’ll explain his reasoning on the way. We have to go!”

The centaurs with mounted hamuns and the faun set off at a steady trot to get their momentum built up. “Godspeed my friends.” The old centaur mumbles as he watches them depart. He draws his bow and notches an arrow and turns toward the ranks of the approaching force.

“So why did he stay behind?” The first hamun requests of the centaur he was mounted on.

The faun answers first: “Because he’s a senile old fool!”

“Bite your tongue faun!” The second centaur retorts.

The first centaur continues his answer: “It is really a wisdom of age. He knows that he’s old and simply prefers to die in battle.”

“If I may…” The second human says, “He is old and his body is wearing down, so he stayed because he knows that he is far more susceptible to the spo—“

An inhuman shriek interrupts him from the direction of the pursuers. The all look back to see what had put out the terrible cry. It was a monstrous being with a horse-like posterior and an almost hamun torso, but the torso was bent forward in a permanent arc, and there were lance-like protrusion on its hamun back and shoulders. Its face was severely wrinkled and its mouth was like an oval on its side and it was full of jagged teeth. It was the old centaur; his body had succumbed to the spores inside him; he was now a fiend. He looked backed to see the party stopped and aghast at what they were witnessing. As they looked on one of the lance protrusions erupted and buried itself in the ground only a few meters in front of them. The party made a respectful nod to the creature and turned about to retreat to the minataurs brothers’ stronghold, and the creature returned its attention to the army.

As the approached the minataur brothers’ stronghold they were able to spot a hamun lookout from a single tower rising above the base of the stronghold. The look out appeared to yell something down to the doorway, and when they were come upon the entrance it was already starting to open. When it was open they were surprised to see the minataur brothers and a gnome standing in the doorway; they had suspected that the minataur brothers were the ones opening the doors. The doors were of heavy wood platted with iron, no easy task to open. When the party did not immediately the gnome, apparently the impatient type spouted a sharp warning: “Get your slow butts in here you idiots!” The faun gave the gnome a glare, which was returned sevenfold by the gnome. After that the party quickly moved their slow butts inside so that the doors could be shut. Once they were inside they could see that the doors were opened and being shut by two minataurs who, once the doors had been shut, positioned themselves behind the minataur brothers.

“How long do we have Miser?” The first minataur brother asked, directing his question to the first centaur.

“Perhaps an hour.” Miser responded, “How many do we have?”

The gnome responds before the minataur can get anything out. “Including you, we have seventeen. Five hamuns, four minataurs, four centaurs, three fauns, and one gnome, me.”

“The others are waiting in the main hall.” The second minataur brother states, “We should join them; no doubt the fauns and hamuns are getting restless.”

They entered the main hall. A cavernous room, the walls were arrayed with weapons of many sorts, from daggers to headsman’s class weapons. In the center of the room was a great open pit fire and forge. The smoke rose to the ceiling and escaped through three large circular holes in the ceiling.

“Your stronghold seems to be flawed.” The Faun observed, “What will keep soldiers from coming in through there?”

“You assume that something that we have made to be flawed?” The second minataur brother says, “Did you see smoke rising from the roof when you approached?”

“Well, no.” The faun said, “Why is that?”

The gnome again takes up the answer: “There is a complex network of narrow tunnels that leads the smoke into an underground hold where it is kept for later use as a smoke screen should we need to flee.”

The answer seemed to content the faun and soon all the occupants of the stronghold were taking drinks from a fountain in the corner of the room, preparing their armor and weapons, and then doing what they could to relax until their doom arrived. Conversations soon erupted concerning various topics such as their favorite weapons or their most memorable executions.

“So what are you called?” The second hamun asks of the smaller of the minataur brothers.

“My brother’s name is Forehoof and you already know Miser the centaur. The Faun you journeyed with is called Damon.” The minataur answered.

“That wasn’t my question. I asked for your name.”

“I will not give my name unless I know who I am, giving it to.” The minataur said defensively.

“Very well. I am Calcor. And you?” He said as an unconscious smirk forming on his face.

The minataur sighed, “My name is Wininfid, but call me—“

He was interrupted when Calcor erupted in laughter and nearly fell over, but he caught himself on a table.

“Ahem.” The minataur attempted to interrupt, “Call me W.”

Calcor barely heard him, he was still laughing, but he quickly regained his composure when he heard the lookout enter yelling “Their here! The army is here! Prepare for battle!”

W turned to the two minataurs that had opened the doors, “Go lockdown sections one through five. Quickly!”

The two minataurs hastily set to their task and soon disappeared down the hallway. Calcor was perplexed at the instructions so he asked: “Sections?”

W looked back to him, “Yes, the stronghold is made up of sections, each, when locked down, containing a number of traps.”

“Traps? What kinds?”

“Just some basic, everyday trap doors and pendulums, as well as some sections of collapsing hallways, and lastly some shifting walls that trap the occupants in a section of hallway and then suffocates them by filling the room with smoke.”

As W spoke Forehoof was dividing the executioners into rough teams. Another hamun, Miser, and the gnome joined Calcor and W. Another group was composed of the three fauns, a centaur, and two hamuns The last would be made of Forehoof the two remaining centaurs and minataurs. And so there they all stood, brothers by profession, coincidence, and circumstance, awaiting a flood of invaders to penetrate their defenses and intrude on their final haven.
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:35 pm

that is very cool (and I don't say that much). He's even as proportioned as I thought he should be. How are you at mystical creatures?
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:38 pm

actually most of the characters here die. It enters the first battle seen and the faster the player kills the attackers the more survive.
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:41 pm

kainismine wrote:
Okay please PLEAS PLEASE lets try to make carrecters that arnt like half dressed with the graphics on this thing i know i like em too but we should make them so that there nice and clean not sluts if you know what i mean

Let's please try not to have too many topics, especially when there are places for them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 3:29 am

Thank you both very much! I'm just glad that I can help in some way. I have also done a sketch of Maria, but there was no talk about her 'race' so I gave her elf-like ears. Maybe she could be half-hamun-half-elf..? Anyway, I'm a bit dissapointed that I couldn't draw her head any better..

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/Maria.jpg

If you're not satisfied with this Maria I'll do a different one.

I'm not that experienced with drawing mystical creatures, but I can give it a try. Just tell me what kind of creatures you want me to draw! Smile
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 3:41 pm

I'm talking minataurs, centaurs, fauns, gnomes, hamuns(humans). I also need you to let your imagination go nuts, these fiends ahve different forms, use the description of the transformed centaur I posted "It was a monstrous being with a horse-like posterior and an almost hamun torso, but the torso was bent forward in a permanent arc, and there were lance-like protrusion on its hamun back and shoulders. Its face was severely wrinkled and its mouth was like an oval on its side and it was full of jagged teeth." Something like this would need a side angle drawing, one of just the head, and then maybe one rear/left angle with it looking backwards.
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

PostSubject: pics   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 5:57 pm

dude the character sketches are awesome and i greatly appreciate you doing this. thanks
cbgjca
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Rhynn
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:22 pm

Jose
Cute character designs~! I love them XD Maria's particularly cool /nodnod keep at it =3 so nice to have another artist around here~

Sorry *wails* I'm just sooo short of time to do things properly (I think I've mentioned this a few billion times)

Sick of school work so finally took a little break.
So Here's Lithon with a sort of piratey design? (alright so I forgot about the magic part)
(invisible tipped blade bwhahahaha...or well transparent)
General Ideas - Page 2 Lithons

Update Zin too (I don't like the ho bit at the end, sounds so...cheena)
(well so far he's pretty unpopular, but the design just popped into my head, hahaha shaggy face.)
General Ideas - Page 2 Zins

That and for goodness sake, the font is irritating to read, I mean its an improvement over the blinding red(which made mi not want to read in the 1st place). Now the too dark blue(names) with the black is impossible to read without highlighting, either that or my PC just sucks >_>
Thank you XP

Last edited by on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mushroom
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:55 pm

Jose wrote:
Thank you both very much! I'm just glad that I can help in some way. I have also done a sketch of Maria, but there was no talk about her 'race' so I gave her elf-like ears. Maybe she could be half-hamun-half-elf..? Anyway, I'm a bit dissapointed that I couldn't draw her head any better..

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/Maria.jpg

If you're not satisfied with this Maria I'll do a different one.

I'm not that experienced with drawing mystical creatures, but I can give it a try. Just tell me what kind of creatures you want me to draw! Smile

Hello! Smile I'm back (school kicking my butt)
Anyways great drawing of Maria and sorry about not telling what race she was. Really great drawing from what little I wrote could you try Rin or Ella, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:17 pm

This is all really impressive character art. Put in enough work, and this could turn out to be a professional game. Smile One thing I really think it needs more of, though, is dragons. Lots and lotsa dragons. Maybe it's just a thing I have, but it doesn't seem like an RPG w/out dragons. And Jose, if you're any good at drawing dragons, that would do wonders.

I'm not like a pro at drawing or anything, but I could get going on some character art, other materials, etc. if I just knew what to do. Any specifications? Background information? I'd like to help in any way I can.

(and please keep Zinho, he sounds AWEsome!!!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:53 pm

These are incredible storylines. However, I think that if the good guy's name is Calcor and the bad guy's name is Clovis...well, they just seem like kind of the same name. Their characters should really contrast, both in physical appearance and motives.

Just a few name ideas here. I think the arcane creatures should have two sinister names with a dash in-between, like "Sothin-Hexil" or something. I know it sounds complicated, but something along those lines might work. I think the land's name should have a lot of grandeur, something like "Odain" or "Malkhalen". Just a few random names to throw out: Phelsphion, Barakka, the Tundric Shift, Eiresples. A few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:51 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad you like my designs so far. Rhynn, I like your drawings too! Nice ideas!

The drawing of mystical creatures sounds like a huge challenge, but I'll try my best.

And dragons are cool, but I think there was a dragonrider/warrior-character already and we can include plenty of dragon-things in his design. I personally think that if the game itself isn't about dragons, then we shouldn't have too much of them. But that's just my opinion.

But I was fast and my design of Ella is finished too. Again, I had difficulties with the face!.. Sad When I designed her clothes I thought about her agility, and that's why I chose her to wear pants, though it's not very typical for a mage.

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Jose_Puustinen/Ella.jpg

Let's all work hard on this! Smile
Back to top Go down
mushroom
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:23 pm

cbgbsc wrote:
actually most of the characters here die. It enters the first battle seen and the faster the player kills the attackers the more survive.

One thing I think there might be bad about this is for part of the game is for newer players. Player who are starting out or hasn't been playing for long might not be able to save that many character; this might ruin the game for them. I think instead for character lives depending on this battle, having something like special screen or item. Will this is just my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Ok. it's answer time.
Whether the characters survive the battle or not doesn't affect the role of the game. Basically all the characters are doomed to turn into those fiend-things, and really the ones integral to the story can't die. Depending on the path the player chooses the surviving executioners will either be a) really big fiends that the player will have to defeat at some point or b) really big feinds that save the player in certain instances.
As for the names of everything, Zippenheimer was more of an inside joke (it's the name I use when I kick cbgjca's butt in quake). And most of the names could use some overhauling, so if anyone has a name(s) they would like to see in the game, go ahead and post them. Just give a reakky short desription of what the name is for; for example is it for a main character, innocent bistander that ets blown up, a type of wood, a military official, ect., ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ideas   General Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Ideas
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next