Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

story so far this is the beginning of calcors story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Character sheet
Calcor: 5000
clovis:

story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Empty
PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:44 pm

Calcor wakes up from his dream. He dreams about his pasts a lot.
Opening scene
A soul that has been tormented by fate...... he is neither light nor dak neither is he dead or alive.......his soul was destroyed by fate ...he is now just what fate calls a roamer of this world...he has chosen both sides but each have turned against his soul and corrupted his mind....Now he is out for revenge on what they had done to him.......each has used him as a tool and they have gotten what they wanted... His journeys had been forgotten by those who he had helped and destroyed......Revenge is what he wants and power is what he craves......

This story begins by a young man skilled in many different fields who has traveled all over the planet, he has done many great and evil things to the planet....from saving it one time to destroying it another.....Now he is set out to begin a journey that will set the course for the planets future.....The planets fate resides on the shoulders of this man ......

"Death is my next choice, but I will not die until my purpose is complete." "When I first began this I thought by saving the planet would help but never did, then I thought if I destroyed the planet it would bring an end to all of this suffering that I have endured.”
I know i must continue to figure out who i have become. i have endured much suffering...and my mind has been corrupted with power,now there is nothing left to my power. I have lost so much in my thirst for power and fame...Now i am suffering the pain from the hate and anger that i had when i was in the darkness....Now i am this way for the choices i made, the freinds i made, and the enemies i have created for my self... Calcor is narrarating this story and events that has happened to him
Calcor and Clovis are fighting on the tower of Endless which Calcor is infused with the curse of Endless which has endowed him with the darkness of Endless which basically gives him demonic type powers and with this curse he must kill someone to get rid of it and here is the story
This is after Calcor kills Clovis upon the tower of Endless the blade of Endless possess Clovis and revives him and gives him the power calcor once had.
"I knew it Calcor, you were too weak to finish what you had started." "When you killed me upon the tower,I really did not die....I gave my life to the god of the end, Endless, and now i am a servant to this almighty god. He now governs my soul and he gave me powers upon anything seen in human nature." He gains the Endless Blade after he is killed by Calcor and the curse upon Calcor is given to Clovis when he is neardeath. "Near the end of my death i was approached by the blade and power myself when i was just like you Clovis, i had a craving for power in the end i was destroyed by the craving for power." Calcor. The Blades that are needed to power your blade there are in 4 distinct regions of the planet to find the blades you must kill the legacy of that blade. i found them but after i killed u the blades were once again spread out into the world"Calcor " I was once like you Clovis haad all of the power of darknessin my grasp, it felt great, in the end it destroyed me."" We will not fight now clovis, i killed you once and now i will again do the same." Soon your control over your body will fail, soon he will overcome your soul and in the end you will endure the same consiquinces as i did.' You will do the same thing i did kill everything and every body to get the craving from the blade and Endless." You are just a tool Clovis don't you get it...."The only way to destroy endless is by killing the one who gave you the curse and now you must kill me to break your curse and i will die in honor the day we meet again......" Calcor
Earlier in the history of the game, groups with different opinions fought eachother with simple weapons (like swords and bows etc.) and magic. But later as a small group of people studied the nature they began to understand how the nature and every living thing in it has been formed of organic and inorganic chemical compounds. They started researching these compounds, how they could be extracted from the nature and how the chemical reactions could be used for their benefit. Soon firearms and other advanced war-technology was invented by this group. This group became later known as the government. Their superior new technology gained them victory after another, and nations and groups quickly fell under their dominion. Thus the government became a world dominating empire. Far later it was discovered that the power of magic could be combined with the advanced technology that was discovered with the studies of chemistry. With this new devastating combination-technique Clovis threatens to destroy the whole planet and all life on
Back to top Go down
http://cbgjbr.virtuaboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:56 am

The two characters fight, weapons clashing in cosmic fury as flashes of energy discharge all around them from the power of their weapons.

Clovis: (grins deviously) You're still only a boy, aren't you, Calcor? You lead armies into war, but you still have the mind of a mere child.

Calcor: (enraged) Old fool! Don't EVER tell me what to do again! (shoves Clovis away)

Clovis: (laughs) I hold in my hands the most powerful weapon of all time. Don't you see? I am merely toying with you. Be thankful you have not yet felt the bite of my true power...

Calcor: (spits) Then bring it on!

>>>Clovis smiles and dashes towards Calcor, then slashes the eternal blade in an arc of light. Calcor falls backwards into a pillar which cracks at the force. He is knocked breathless as steam rises from Clovis' blade.

Clovis: This bores me. Come back when you're worth something.

>>>A giant creature flies up, screeching. It is a harnessed, fierce beast with wings, and horns sticking out from all areas of its face. Clovis nonchalantly steps onto it and flies off, leaving Calcor in a daze.
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:15 am

i like this let us use this for the end
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:55 am

All right, lemme sum it up better...

>>>Calcor stands up, charging up his weapon in a blazing light.

Calcor: AAAAAAH!!!

>>>He runs and jumps off the cliff edge in fury, flying forward, weapon raised over his head. He falls and slices a wing clean off the creature. Clovis, quite surprised, tries to hold on, but it's crashing down the side of the dark fortress. He's tied onto the harness. It's stuck. He fights Calcor. He slams Calcor away in a burst of light, and Calcor crashes through the side of the fortress. Clovis screams as the creature and him get zish-kababbed by a spire of the castle. The sword of Endless falls to the ground, and a supporting character picks it up (leaving loose ends for the sequel).

Afterwards, Calcor's friends will find him, and there will be some sort of closing narration to sum it up.
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:41 pm

we need a straight story, no loose ends. then we can divide it into separate movies if it becomes necessary. Personally I'd like to see the movie be sequalled by Project Empire. Set the movie in modern/futuristic era.
Back to top Go down
cbgjustin
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgjustin

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:07 pm

that is what the setting is for i was thinking in that game it would be the sons and daughters of Calcor and Rin fighting for the rights to the Xion empire
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:27 pm

All right! Wait, is Project Empire different than Oasis? Just makin' sure. Idunno how we'd tie THOSE two together that well, heheh.

So no loose ends for this movie? Got it. And the sequel can sort of start things up again, so there are no questions to answer, it's merely expanding upon it. I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
cbgben
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
cbgben

Number of posts : 129

Character sheet
Calcor: infinity
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:22 pm

@Wyvern: yes, Empire and Oasis are two different games (but Empire's name will not be "Empire" That's copyright infringment). Speaking of Oasis, I'm looking forward to your next step in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Yeah, see, I've kinda been focused on Emo/Spore lately...plus I kinda wanna win the trailer contest. drunken But I'll get writing on that ASAP, glad you reminded me.

Are we really gonna be spread out like this, or will we all work on one project at a time?
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:21 pm

OVAs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:39 pm

Eh?
Back to top Go down
iChickenGod
Overseer of the Forum
Overseer of the Forum
iChickenGod

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Character sheet
clovis:

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:45 pm

OVAs a short series or special. Each episode running about 30 mins. I believe after a certain amount of episodes it is considered a series. Final Fantasy 7 - Last Order is an example of an OVA
Back to top Go down
cbgjosh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 pm

I thought of somthing while you guys are doign emo/spore im gunna make my own lil story as a side you guys can read it but its going to be way underground. We can do whatever with it but anyways.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Good idea, Mantis. That might work for us better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story so far this is the beginning of calcors story   story so far this is the beginning of calcors story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

story so far this is the beginning of calcors story
Page 1 of 1